- Civic group: No Ferguson grand jury decision yet
- Marijuana advocates hope Maine goes legal next
- Boy with fake gun dies after shot by Ohio officer
- Sen. Graham: GOP-led Benghazi report 'full of crap'
- Rhodes scholars for class of 2015 announced
- Cleveland police officer shoots 12-year-old boy carrying Airsoft gun
- AP Exclusive: Letter that inspired Kerouac found
- Buffalo residents urged to prepare for flooding
- Rhodes scholars named for 2015
- NJ substitute teacher accused of sexually assaulting student
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Nov 23, 12:04 PM
SOUTH PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — Marijuana advocates want to finally take their legalization drive — thus far the province of western states — to the Northeast, and they say the first state to do it here might be Maine. The Pine Tree State has a long history with cannabis — Maine voters approved medical marijuana legalization 15 years ago, becoming the first state to do so in New England. Now, ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Nov 23, 12:27 PM
AP Boxing Writer MACAU (AP) — Manny Pacquiao is done taking the high road, tired of pretending he doesn't care. At long last he has Floyd Mayweather Jr. right where he wants him. And this time he's not about to let him slip away without a fight. "I think it's time to say something," Pacquiao said Sunday after dispatching Chris Algieri in convincing fashion in this Chinese casino town. "The ...