- NYC blast probe highlights problem of stealing gas
- Woman arrested for killing toddler in Manhattan restaurant
- Fight over religious objection proposals shifts to Arkansas
- Violence wanes in Chicago, but fear looms over mayor's race
- Man accused in Ferguson police shooting to seek lower bond
- Tsarnaev's lawyers try to show brother in charge of bombing
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Mar 31, 01:34 AM
BOSTON (AP) — Lawyers for Boston Marathon bomber Dzkhokar Tsarnaev started their case by trying to show that his older brother was the driving force behind the 2013 terror attack. The defense called one of its first witnesses on Monday. A cell site analyst testified that Tsarnaev's cell phone was being used in southeastern Massachusetts — where he was attending the University of ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Mar 31, 03:00 AM
A look at what's happening around spring training in Florida and Arizona today: TUNING UP Seattle ace Felix Hernandez gets ready for his opening-day start against the Angels, facing Cleveland in his final spring outing. POPPED The Nationals will check closer Drew Storen after he ripped a blister on his right big toe during a game vs. the Cardinals. It's been a tough spring for him — earlier ...