- Q&A: What's known about Planned Parenthood shooting suspect
- Hamstrung by Congress, Obama tries to clinch climate pact
- In a donated dress, girl dubbed Baby Doe is buried
- Long wait times plague Social Security disability process
- Black Friday store sales fall as Americans buy more online
- Wisconsin school nixes reading of book about transgender kid
- The Latest: Wintry storm blamed for 4 more Kansas deaths
- AP PHOTOS: All aboard 'The Polar Express'
- Suspect in Colorado attack called loner who left few clues
- The Latest: Official says gunman ID'd as Robert Lewis Dear
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Nov 28, 03:22 PM
COMPTON, Calif. (AP) — Los Angeles County sheriff's officials asked for the public's help Saturday in gaining information about a newborn baby deputies rescued after finding her buried beside a popular Compton bike path. The girl was believed to be only 24 to 36 hours old when she was found Friday afternoon near a creek that flows into the Los Angeles River, said Sgt. Marvin Jaramilla of the ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Nov 28, 07:17 PM
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Connor Cook began waving his arms, motioning for the crowd to yell louder. Michigan State had turned its final home game into a blowout, so Cook didn't need the fans to be quiet as he lined up to take another snap. "I was trying to have fun with it. It's our last time in Spartan Stadium," the senior quarterback said. "I just wanted to get the crowd into it, because I ...