- Synology Introduces RS3614xs+
- Israeli start-up seeks to end roaming charges
- Spectrum announces encouraging data from B-cell and T-cell lymphoma studies
- Fujitsu releases new magnetic simulation software package
- Dell announces launch of Chromebook 11 laptop
- Playtech Launches Exclusive 'Dual Network' Feature for All Its Live Games
- UC Browser for iPad Updated to Embrace Fanatics of Social Networks and Video
- 'Showrooming shoppers are killing small traders' ; Shop owners say future is bleak if residents don't buy as well as try
- Research and Markets: 2013 Report on the International Unified Communications as-a-service (UCaaS) Market
- Digiarty Rolls out 2013 Christmas Giveaway Round 1 with Free WinX DVD Copy Pro
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 12, 10:47 PM
MISSOULA, Mont. - A Montana newlywed pleaded guilty Thursday to killing her husband of eight days by pushing him from a cliff in Glacier National Park while they argued about her second thoughts about the marriage.
The surprise plea agreement with prosecutors came just before closing arguments were set to begin in the trial of Jordan Graham, 22.
In accepting the plea, U.S. District Judge Donald Molloy told Graham to recount exactly what happened the night of July 7 when her husband Cody Johnson, 25, fell to his death in the park.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 13, 04:12 AM
DENVER - A wake-up call, or the sign of something more serious?
An unexpected 27-20 loss to the Chargers on Thursday night made Peyton Manning and the Broncos look average and placed all their regular-season goals in jeopardy.
The Chargers won this game by keeping Manning on the sideline.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|