- Turkish minister, Iranian diplomat discuss Syria, Kurdish rebels' withdrawal
- Turkish column views premier's meeting with Obama, Syrian crisis
- Iraqi gas said more important for Turkey than oil
- US, Israel raise hopes for Mideast peace restart
- Serbian minister insists on Bosniaks getting more active role in government
- Turkish column says Syria turning into Afghanistan
- Turkish column calls for "democratic constitution"
- Programme summary of Iranian radio news 0930 gmt 23 May 13
- Macedonian, Kazakh premiers discuss economy, ties
- Text of President Obama speech on terrorism
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated May 23, 02:51 PM
Another was nicknamed "The Wall" because of the force he brought to the soccer field.
When a top-of-the-scale EF5 tornado ripped through Moore, Okla., it took with it 24 lives.
Seven of them were children at Plaza Towers Elementary school; two were only babies.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated May 23, 01:35 PM
DURHAM, N.C. - Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski just couldn't pass on "the ultimate honor" of representing his country again as the U.S. men's national team coach.
Krzyzewski is returning as coach through 2016, extending a run that included leading the Americans to two straight Olympic golds while helping reshape a program that needed a jolt to keep up with the growth of international basketball.
Krzyzewski, 66, took over as coach as USA Basketball began its national-team program in 2005.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|