- Uruguay OK's first national market for legal pot
- Former Sen. Bill Emmerson joins California Hospital Association [Inland Valley Daily Bulletin (CA)]
- EDITORIAL: Oregon Leadership Summit sets right tone on rural issues: Editorial Agenda 2013
- Gov. Kitzhaber, at Oregon Leadership Summit, says wages are flatlining, eroding middle class
- Southwest Community Health Center reopens urgent care clinic in Hillsboro
- Oregon Leadership Summit 2013: Readers' guide to today's stories
- PDC hospital bodes well for region's economy [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
- USA has made slight progress on mental health since Newtown
- HealthSparq Introduces Solution for Healthcare Quality Transparency at Forum
- Uruguay legalizes marijuana
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 10, 11:09 PM
BOSTON - Democrat Katherine Clark easily defeated three opponents Tuesday to win a vacant congressional seat and become the fifth woman to represent Massachusetts in the U.S. House.
After topping a crowded Democratic primary, the state senator ran a low-key general election campaign in a state where voters have grown weary of special elections.
Clark thanked family members and backers gathered in Stoneham, north of Boston, to celebrate the win.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 11, 01:14 AM
LOS ANGELES - Goran Dragic scored 31 points and the Phoenix Suns beat the Lakers 114-108 Tuesday night, keeping Los Angeles winless with Kobe Bryant back in the lineup.
Bryant led the Lakers with 20 points while playing 29 mostly sharp minutes in his second game back from a nearly eight-month absence with a torn Achilles tendon.
He led a fourth-quarter rally by the Lakers, who got within four points with 3 minutes left before Phoenix held on for its first three-game winning streak of the season.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|