- Rep. Andy Harris questions IRS involvement with ObamaCare
- Commuter Trains Collide After Derailment In Bridgeport; More Than 60 Injured
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try [Hutchinson News, The (KS)]
- North Korea launches three short-range missiles
- Powerball, at $600 million, now second-largest jackpot in U.S. history
- Rally-goers: Keep sexuality out of Boy Scouts
- Emails could be key in Michael Jackson wrongful death suit
- Tinfoil fallout: What was the IRS thinking?
- As Obama tries to weather storm, Republicans pounce on opportunity [Kennebec Journal (Augusta, ME)]
- REP. DAVE CAMP HOLDS A HEARING ON THE IRS AND CONSERVATIVE GROUPS [Political Transcript Wire]
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated May 18, 11:55 AM
FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Officials are describing a devastating scene of shattered cars and other damage where two trains packed with rush-hour commuters collided in Connecticut.
Seventy people were sent to the hospital Friday evening after the crash, which damaged the tracks and threatened to snarl travel in the Northeast Corridor.
The crash also caused Amtrak to suspend service between New York and Boston.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated May 18, 12:44 PM
BALTIMORE - Early Saturday morning, Shug McGaughey was walking back and forth in front of the stakes barn at Pimlico.
Regardless of how Orb fared Saturday, McGaughey would always have the memory of keeping his horse in Stall 40, reserved annually for the Kentucky Derby winner.
"It's a thrill to have the Derby winner and to be able to come into that stall," McGaughey said.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|